Saturday, July 30, 2011

Awards Time :-D

*Smiles* I received some lovely awards from 4 lovely ladies ---->


Thank you sooooooooooo much! Its so nice to receive such cute complaints and it makes blogging so much more fun & worthwhile!


Award Rules: 
1. Thank the person that gave you the award, and link back to them.
2. Post seven things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions listed below
4. Pass the love to 15 bloggers.
5. Let them know they received an award. 


7 Things about me:

1. Im so moody sometimes but only with the people i love :P
2. Im SCARED of flying! LOL I hate long flight trips
3. Dogs make me nervous! 
4. I dont believe in love at first sight! :P
5. I cant swim :( but always keep trying to learn!
6. I dont like to travel much.. i'd rather relax at home
7. My favorite movie is AQUAMARINE. :P


Name your favorite color: Pink, Silver & Purple
Name your favorite song: Not a great fan of music
Name your favorite dessert: Blackcurrant Cheesecake
What is pissing you off?: Sweet talkers
When you’re upset, you?: Sleep
Your favorite pet: Squirrels
Black or White?: Black
Your biggest fear?: Losing my loved ones!
My best feature is: My Smile
Everyday attitude: Try to do something useful atleast today :P
What is perfection: Being too methodical! BORING!
Guilty pleasure: Tabasco sauce


Now I give this award to some beautiful bloggers:


So that was super fun yea :-D 

Have a Pink Day :-D

13 comments:

  1. Congrats and thank you so much for passing grt awards to me ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!
    Thank you for choosing me! :))

    xoxo
    -S

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I can't swim either, let's not go on boats and stuff, ahah. Congrats on your awards! ^.^

    http://thedollardollhouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope ur not talkin abt the blackcurent cheese cake at bars???

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://saharawans.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-first-blog-award.html

    check my post dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. [Reply] OMG thank you so much honey :) And congrats on your awards :):)

    I've featured you in my post :) http://www.deliriumish.com/2011/07/my-first-blogaward.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Sahar- :D

    @ Sladjana- :D

    @ Pandora's Box- *blushes*

    @ Miss Delirium- :D

    @ Arrianna- hehee yea sure thats do that :D

    @ Staci- :D

    @ Sugar- Nope.. in restaurants!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, sorry I took so long to come see this. Thank u so much for the awards! :) <3

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...