Monday, August 15, 2011

Products I want to RUN away from!

Hey Ladies! How are you all? Today i thought of doing a fun post and tag everyone :-D Im going to post the pictures of some of the products i totally hate. This is my list! What is yours?


Note:


If you love something i hate please let me know! Its fun to compare thoughts!
I will do a proper detailed review on each on the below products asap so you will know why i hate them so much :P


1. Dove Body Silk Moisturising Cream


2. Oriflame Beauty Kajal Eye Liner


3. Lakme Let It Shine Skin Shimmer


4. Nike Women Trendy Body Spray


5. Dove Silk Glow


6.Pink Grapefruit Body Butter


7. Oriflame Glacier For Men


So this is my small list! :-D


Rules:

  • Everyone who reads this post is tagged so if you think this is fun.. you can also do a post like this on your blog
  • Link me to your post and let me know so i can check it out
Hope you enjoyed my post.

Have a Pink Day! :-D


12 comments:

  1. What a fun post. I detest the body shop's grapefruit body butter too.
    Check out my giveaway:
    http://pandorasssbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun post...I was thinking of getting the Nike Deo...u saved me!! LOL!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Pandora's Box- Me planning to enter your giveaway tonight! :-D and same pinch :P

    @ Pooja- heehehe.. thats one deo i just cant stand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe I got the glacier for my fiance :P...
    N Guess wat??? ... Glamours has all products from victorias secret, bath and body works and body shop :P.... I went over board after seeing them :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the idea. It would be great if you could mention why you don't like so we can relate ourselves to your dislikes and decide whether we want to try or not... but of course I would definitely give a second thought to Lakme Shiner, and TBS Grapefruti bodybutter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Sugar- THATS LIKE AWESOMENESSS!!!!!

    @ Shoppingaholic- Yeah ill post the reasons soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lik dove silk glow :) thou d smell is nt gud :P it is thick and gud for my dry skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh!! thats good to hear :-D doesnt work for me though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg i hate Nike Women Deo tooo !!! I can't stand it hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like dove silk glow :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...