Monday, November 12, 2012

Green Cactus Soap Bar from the Sugar Shack



You know how i rotate my bath products.. i dont usually use the same soap or shower gel every day.. it kinda bores me out. But this soap smells soooooooooooooooooooo heavenly that i use it EVERYDAY! Yes everyday and sometimes twice a day just to enjoy its scent and the freshness it gives me. 


Scent:

Smells of GRASS! A very clean, fresh and GREEN SCENT! FRESH AS EVER! Maybe it is suppose to smell of cactus but i am not familiar with cactus as a scent so for me.. it smells of FRESH GRASS! LOVE IT!! JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH!


Lather:
Lathers super well and cleanses well too. Doesnt dry out your skin or make it feel too washed out. 



So..

I really dont know what else to say! I totally love this soap! My bathroom and my bedroom smells so fresh and amazing after i use it. The scent stays on my skin for an hour or two as well.. and i cant help sniffing my arms every now and then. Its a lovely soap! Must try for all soap lovers!!! You will not be disappointed. The only thing you got to have in mind is - It contains SLS so if that is a problem.. then you might want to skip it.








6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much :)! You have no idea how big my smile is right now!!! I can also make them sls FREE :). So happy you love it! I have to make more!!! Your such a sweetheart :).

    the Sugar Shack LOVES Pink Clouds :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting here :) Pink Clouds loves the Sugar Shack too!!!!!! And yes please make them SLS free :)

      Delete
  2. such a pretty soap...wanna try them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soap actually looks very pretty! :) nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there...happy diwali...
    thanks for stopping by my blog n leaving ur lovely comment..
    enjoyed browsing through ur blog..
    wud u like to follow each other?? id love it
    lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...