Sunday, February 23, 2014

[Shoe Rack] The RED Boot!




I really will not talk too much today .. i just wanted to show you my new pair of boots in fire engine red! Its so red, bold red and so pretty! I have worn it a few times and as you can see it and still looks good as new.







I am a total flip flop kinda girl .. i really can not walk in heels. Yes i have to admit! I would rather walk barefoot BUT i did realise i needed some colors in my life so i am experimenting with new colors and trying to get some height to myself. I am petite and i look at the world from a little lower side LOL so i am trying to get a higher view of things .. you know what i mean. 




Well maybe not that high .. but it Doesnt hurt to try right! It does look really cute dont you think. I paired it up with a high low dress for a rather casual look. 




I got this pair from SammyDress! Usually I do not buy shoes online Because i am so paranoid with the sizes and always feel it may not fit well but surprising this was a perfect fit as you can see! It looks amazing! Doesnt it! SammyDress is a new online store for me .. this is the first time i bought from them. My order was placed without any fuss and my package came in well packed and super FAST! I loved that. They  do have a shipping charge but nevertheless the price of these boots were super affordable for this quality and ofcourse they ship worldwide! Yay!



Shop My Look HERE:




So ladies hope you liked my outfit post! I know the poses are totally awkward as usual .. i am not a poser! Well im working on it at the moment! haha .. and i think i need a camera person .. what do you think? And also what coloured boots do you own? Let me know!






16 comments:

  1. Oh my....simply gorgeous....I love this color.....xoxoxo....^_^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zatheela!!
    They are picture perfect! I think they would go with so many occasions!
    Neha
    Let's talk about everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shoes , red is always stunning !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woaahh these are such gorgeous boots, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This shoes looks awesome. I love the color. Stylish and can wear on any party wear dress. Lovely sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...